- Filterable Search Ideas – now you can filter through millions of search results in our database and narrow down your search to find the most interesting links. NOTE: This is a Professional feature and is only available publicly temporarily during testing!
- Amazon Sales Estimate Indicator – now available for each listing in numerous places throughout the platform. NOTE: This is a Professional feature and is only available publicly temporarily during testing!
- Gift status and gift details for orders – now you can see if the buyer requested this order as a gift and any additional gift details (Gift Message, Gift Wrap Level, Gift Wrap Price)
- Import inventory from Orders History – extremely helpful tool to extract inventory links from your Amazon and eBay orders history.
For newcomers – great to start if there is existing orders history. For active users – great to run periodically to capture orders you made manually and did not / forgot to add that item to inventory link
- Max Position Deviation for inventory link – Keep BB / Reprice BB repricing strategy option that allows to define maximum deviation from the BB price position to still remain on the listing
- Import inventory for flipping (Amazon > Amazon) – although this feature is not quite new and it was available for a while already, but it has made it to the update report just now
- Added “New” offers count graph to BSR chart
- Mark “Back-ordered, due on…” Amazon listings as not available for purchase (if chosen as source for flipping)
- Support new eBay log-in captcha for Auto-Purchase / Auto-Prepare (FunCaptcha)
- Retrieve actual (or close to actual) inventory stock quantity for Amazon source listing offers (for flipping sources)
- Significantly improved large import performance (some imports that took 15 hours to complete now take ~20 minutes)
- Significantly improved stability and speed of Amazon items retrieval
Significant improvements to batch search speed (roughly 4 times!)
- Significant performance improvements to working with large inventory up to 25,000 inventory links (still working on improvements for even larger inventory – up to 50,000 links)
- Chain all mail messages from same person in single thread
- Support special cases when some Amazon sellers do not show price (until item is put to cart)
- Improved configuring, reconnecting and collecting Amazon Traffic statistics
- Added “Detach from Group” button to Connected Accounts – now you don’t have to contact Support when you need to separate account groups
- Added ability to apply batch actions to ALL inventory links, not just currently visible on the page
- Added filtering orders by flipping and tracking status
For compatibility with Amazon MWS policies, we now delete buyer data for orders older than 30 days
Allow reconfirm shipping even if the parcel has already beed delivered
- Made orders financial summary excerpt (on My Orders view header) visible to those with Sales Report permission
- Fixed a bug for some users that made new offers to be added to other marketplaces (CA / MX) instead of US.
- Fixed bugs with editing inventory links and adding some specific Amazon / eBay items
- Fixed bug that made “Referral Program” page load too for long for some users
- Fixed filtering batch search results by similarity
- Periodic fixes to TopCashback and BeFrugal cashbacks
- Fixed checking brands in item titles
- As usual, lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements