The Automatic 1-Click Back-Order feature allows you to fulfill incoming orders in literally just one click. It makes the purchase of selected linked source item on eBay automatically on your behalf. To use this feature you have to configure it first.
In order to configure the Automatic Back-order feature, follow this quick guide:
- Log in to your drop2amz account and proceed to Settings > Connected Accounts
- Next to eBay and PayPal logo click the green Configure button
- Input your eBay and PayPal email / password in the form fields
- this eBay account must be the same as the one you connected to drop2amz
- Click Save
“Waaait, you ask me to enter my eBay and PayPal passwords???” – yeah, that’s how it works right now. We assure you we would never use your passwords, however we must warn you that this is not the safest way to do it. We are working hard to figure out some secure and transparent methods to automate back-order without needing your passwords, but this is how it’s done so far.
Since this is not really secure in case of hacker attacks, we don’t encourage you to do so – but you can proceed with this on your own risk. We do this personally for more that 6 months already, and it has been a huge time-saver for us. We will surely let you know as soon as we figure out something truly secure and safe!
Please read the following section to understand how this works and why we need your eBay and PayPal accounts credentials.
How Does It Work?
The Automatic Back-order feature basically does exactly what you do to manually fulfill an incoming order:
- The system opens an internal browser on the server
- Navigates to ebay.com and logs in using your eBay email and password.
- Navigates to the selected item
- Fills quantity field and hits Buy It Now button
- Fills buyer name and shipping address
- Fills Message to Seller (if specified)
- Sets up payment method
- Chooses PayPal
- In the opened PayPal popup inputs your PayPal email and password
- Clicks Place Order button
- If order placed successfully – automatically confirms the back-order on drop2amz
We hope now you understand why we need your eBay and PayPal credentials.
If you decided to configure your eBay and PayPal accounts and input your credentials in your drop2amz account, please make sure you only have minimum current assets on your PayPal account – as a security precaution so that you risk least funds.