Automatic Auto-Purchase allows you to start Auto-Purchase for incoming orders automatically immediately, or at a certain interval (from 30 minutes to 12 hours) at 3 am, and by 10 am, he was no longer with the seller on eBay)
Configure Automatic Auto-Purchasing
To turn on Automatic Auto-Purchase, you need to select the appropriate action in the “Upon New Order” field in Account Settings in the Fulfillment Automation. Here you can specify the maximum purchase price – for inventory links with a cost above the threshold, Automatic Auto-Purchase will not start. You can also exclude the automatic Auto-Purchase of eBay Daily Deals.
Even with Automatic Auto-Purchase enabled, you can exclude certain bundles – to do this, simply enable the corresponding checkbox in the bundle settings.
Automatic Auto-Purchase will not start if:
- the ordered items were not previously purchased in the system (the fact of the purchase confirms the correctness of the inventory links)
- on the last order of this item was refund
- the number of pieces in the listing does not match (for inventory link with non-standard quantities of pieces)
- this is an eBay Daily Deals item, and Account Settings indicate that you do not purchase such items (see above)
- inventory link excluded from Automatic Auto-Purchasing (see above)
- the purchase price exceeds the maximum price for Auto-Purchasing specified in Account Settings (see above)
- there are unprocessed Inventory Changes for this item
- before the start of the purchase, a letter came from the buyer for this order
- before the start of the purchase, the purchase price exceeded the sale price (the item became unprofitable)