The Automatic 1-Click Back-Order feature allows you to fulfill incoming orders in literally just one click. It makes the purchase of selected linked source item on eBay automatically on your behalf.
Without the 1-click Back-Order feature, when a new Amazon order arrives you have to fulfill it manually:
- Open the linked item on eBay
- Purchase it on eBay
- Copy-paste buyer details and shipping address
- Specify quantity
- Choose payment method
- Confirm back-order on drop2amz
Typically, this takes 5 to 10 minutes but you have to be at your workplace (you can’t do that from mobile)
However, if you configure the 1-Click Back-Order feature you will be able to do this in just 1 click! Anywhere – on you workplace computer or from your mobile on the go. All you need to do is:
- Open the order in your drop2amz account:
- Click the green Back-Order Now… link – the Back-Order Item popup opens up
- Choose one of the linked source items and click green Select button on it
- Modify the default Message to Seller if you need
- Click green 1-Click Order button:
The automatic back-order process usually takes around 3 minutes – you don’t have to do anything else
The benefits are obvious – you can now fulfill incoming orders anytime anywhere, just click 1-Click Order and you’re done with this order. This is very important when you can’t manually fulfill new orders during the day and do this in the evening – by that time the source item seller on eBay may run out of stock, especially during high sales seasons, and you’ll get into trouble.
If the automatic back-order process completes with error – you will notice this in the order view. You will have to back-order it manually then, but typically error rate does not exceed 3-5%
Now that you are (likely) interested in this feature – please proceed to setting up the Automatic 1-click Back-Order.